What does XORORA stand for?
Our team sought out to create XORORA because of our passion for watches and desire to cut out the brand inflation and retail markup of popular name brands. We got frustrated paying hundreds of dollars for name brand watches, knowing they only cost a fraction of the price to make. We have spent the past year working with leaders in the industry to come up with an affordable, stylish looking watch collection that we know everyone will love.
When designing this watch collection, we made sure of THREE details:
- A minimalist look that could be worn in a casual or professional setting.
- The highest quality materials.
- Offering the watches at a price less than half what our competitor's cost.
XORORA is also backed with a warranty.
We are so confident with the quality and durability of our watches, that if something were to happen within the first 2 years, we hope you will send it back to us. Warranty includes all internal parts of the watch.
Warranty does not cover:
- The life of the battery
- Wear and tear and aging (e.g. scratched crystal; alteration of the color and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber; peeling of the plating)
- Any damage on any part of the watch resulting from abnormal/abusive use, lack of care, negligence, accidents (knocks dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.)